Bob and his team provided the skilled resources I needed to successfully identify and exploit new markets, and also helped develop some of the new service offerings required.
A Process for Differentiated Marketing
Our strategic marketing consulting helps clients pick winnable battles that are likely to be worth winning, and develop differentiated value propositions in the right segments.
- Analyzing industry landscape and competitive positioning
- Assessing domestic and international potential
- Identifying trends affecting and creating customer needs
- Finding gaps & under-served market segments
- Determining ways to strengthen your go-to-market approach (direct and channels)
- Assessing your offering and your team’s capabilities against the opportunities
- Defining a differentiated marketing strategy to build Brand Preference
- Enhancing Sales & Service Processes to build Brand Preference
- Quantifying investment requirements, and return vs. risk